Wednesday, May 5, 2010


You know,from 2008 there was a man by the name of Mark Woodman who came to Edenvale S.DA church for some seminar for 2weeks. Now, i remember my uncle told me to go along with them to church and he explained how interesting the guy was.I really didn't want to go, but i forced myself to go.I think it was the holy spirit which pushed me to go. Now in most of his seminars he was talking about the Pope, and these secret societies. Personally i didnt think the Pope had anything to do with these secret societies,but i got the shock of my life.He explained how the Freemasons do their things,he also talked about the Jesuits, and other things.I must say,one of the seminars he talked about "The Sanctuary".Quiet frankly i didnt understand that one,i was just staring at him.But at the end of the two week seminar,my eyes were opened.I now started seeing things differently.Now i wanted to be do my own research here and there so that i wouldnt be blind.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to more blogs about Jesuits and all those groups soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete